I don’t know about you, but here at Groundwork we’re excited for crisp fall nights and warm beverages. And to make the fall season even sweeter, we’re launching a free film series! Films will screen September through November during AHA! nights in New Bedford. The series will pull from a variety of genres including documentary, classics, foreign, and other forms of independent film and video art.
The series aims to address a gap in New Bedford’s culture and arts scene and provide quality film programming free of cost. Films will be selected by Groundwork! staff and members, and will be chosen to complement AHA! programming, current work by local and visiting artists, or current news and social issues.
All films will screen at 7:30PM on the following AHA! Nights in 2018:
- September 13: Farmingville
- October 11: Miss Hokusai (license pending)
- November 8: TBD
A second series will begin in 2019.
If you’re interested in partnering with us on a future screening, get in touch.
Latest posts by Sarah (see all)
- Member Spotlight: Dean Slocum - January 4, 2019
- Best of New Bedford: 20 Gifts under $20 - December 7, 2018
- Umberto Crenca on Building AS220: Be persistent in selling your vision - December 4, 2018