Read about our procedures for a safe return to the office.
COVID Safety Policy and Procedures
All employees of Groundwork are fully vaccinated.
Masks are required for everybody in common areas. You may remove your mask when you are seated at your desk at a safe distance from others.
In addition, we maintain the following health and safety measures:
- All desks have been arranged to allow a minimum of 6 ft of distance between each person. Dedicated desks are now arranged in pods of 2 with a privacy screen separating them.
- We have installed 3 commercial-grade HEPA air filters in the main coworking area.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the space.
- Staff will clean high touch areas 2x per day, at opening and closing.
COVID CASE RESPONSE PLAN:
- If you test positive or are determined to be a “probable positive” for COVID, notify us immediately. Your identity will not be revealed.
- We will notify any members who were in the space at the same time as the positive member.
- We will also notify DPH of the positive case and the names of all contacts. DPH will provide them with further guidelines and information.