Read about our procedures for a safe return to the office.
COVID Safety Policy and Procedures
- Do not come to Groundwork if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms unless you've had a negative PCR test.
- If you have tested positive or had contact with somebody who tested positive, please follow the updated CDC guidelines for isolation, quarantine, and testing.
- Masks are required for everybody in common areas. You may remove your mask when you are seated at your desk at a safe distance from others.
- All employees of Groundwork are fully vaccinated. We strongly recommend that all members and guests get vaccinated to protect themselves from serious illness.
We maintain the following health and safety measures:
- All desks have been arranged to allow a minimum of 6 ft of distance between each person.
- All desks are equipped with privacy screens.
- We have installed 3 commercial-grade HEPA air filters in the main coworking area.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the space.
- Our staff cleans high touch areas 2x per day, at opening and closing.