Content Camp 2020
April 4 - April 5$79 – $129
Join us for the second edition of Content Camp!
This two-day immersion is designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to create an effective content marketing strategy with limited time and budget.
Campers will spend Saturday and Sunday immersed in classes and workshops to learn the strategies and tactics of creating good content.
You will learn:
- The basics of broadcasting content on a blog, podcast, or YouTube
- How to reseach topics, keywords, and SEO for blog content
- Fundamentals of video production including lighting, sound, and composition
- How to leverage Google My Business and Gooogle Webmaster tools to drive more traffic and conversions to your website
- How to create unique, branded images
- Email automation: how to create a 3-5 part “Welcome Nurture Sequence” to build know-like-trust with your new prospects
- How to create backlink content to improve SEO
- Time management techniques to get your social media done
- How to accelerate and grow your brand through storytelling
- How to create a social media strategy and calendar
**See the full schedule with speakers and topics here!
What your ticket includes:
- Full access to workshops, sessions, and panel on Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast, snacks, coffee and tea to keep you fueled throughout the weekend
- Healthy, locally-sourced lunch provided both days
- A gift bag with Content Camp swag & goodies
- Access to all presentation slides after the event
- Happy hour Saturday evening
Saturday April 4, from 9am-5pm
Sunday April 5, from 9am-4pm
- Early bird (Until March 4th): $99
- General Admission: $129
- Groundwork Members & EforAll participants: $79 (contact us for a promo code)