- This event has passed.
April 27 - April 28$99 – $149
Join Bloggin’ Ninja and Groundwork for Content Camp! This two-day immersion is designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to create an effective content marketing strategy with limited time and budget.
Campers will spend Saturday and Sunday immersed in classes and workshops to learn the strategies and tactics of creating good content. You will leave Content Camp with:
- Your own 6-month content calendar filled with SIX months of customized content
- A clear understanding and definition of your customer personas
- Your own unique voice and tone that resonates your customers
- Several buckets of content “topics” that will appeal to your audience
- A better understanding of how to use social media to deliver your message to the right audience
- A blog checklist including tips and resources on SEO, titles, formats, and more
You’ll create all of this material under the guidance and feedback of 15 expert speakers, panelists, and support staff.
PLUS, all campers get:
- 6-month community membership to Groundwork ($180 value)
- 6-month subscription to Bloggin’ Ninja Software ($179 value)
- Breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday
- Drinks and refreshments Saturday night
- A Content Camp 2019 T-Shirt
- 9-10am Breakfast & registration
- 10-11am Understand and define your customers
- 11-12pm Mapping the customer journey
- 12-1pm LUNCH
- 1-2pm Blog topics
- 2-3pm Building an audience with YouTube
- 3-4pm Social Media Panel discussion
- 4-5pm Happy hour & informal Q+A with panelists
- 9:30-10am Breakfast
- 10-11am How to create memorable images for your brand’s content
- 11-12pm Develop a voice and tone to reach your customer
- 12-1pm LUNCH
- 1-2pm Blog tactics and checklist
- 2-3pm Create your 6-month content calendar
- 3-4pm work session, Q+A
Stay tuned for speaker bios and information. This event is limited to 50 spots and WILL SELL OUT, so grab your ticket today. Early bird tickets are $99 until March 26; full price tickets are $149.