The Groundwork Manifesto
We are a community of doers. We respect and value each other by engaging in conversation, celebration, and discourse. We are quick to lend a helping hand. We are actively making our community, city, and world a better place. We care about our work environment and are considerate of each other’s needs. Most importantly, we are here because we want to be. We show up every day for ourselves and for each other. We are Groundwork!
Here are some of the ways we do this on a daily basis:
- We are aware of volume control. While calls and conversations are entirely appropriate, we are conscious of speaking too loudly or listening without headphones.
- We clean up after ourselves. This includes the kitchen, conference rooms, and shared work areas.
- We hold space for all viewpoints. We respect the opinions of others and listen attentively. We don’t use offensive or hateful speech.
- We share resources. We reserve conference rooms and cancel unneeded reservations. We are conscious not to run over time.
- We respect personal space. Headphones are the universal “office door.” We don’t interrupt people who are working.
- We are open and welcoming. We go out of our way to welcome new members, participate in events, and bring suggestions and ideas to the table.
See for yourself
Schedule a 15-minute tour to check out our space and get your questions answered. Stay for a trial day after your tour.
Sign up for our newsletter: